Since moving into the Library's new building, usage has increased dramatically.
- Visits have increased by 87%
- Computer use has gone up by 31% while wireless sessions have skyrocketed 398%
- 45,371 items were circulated which is a 24% increase from 2015
- 10148 individuals attended 857 programs for all ages in the Community Room in collaboration with 37 local organizations and countless individual artists and educators
- Approximately 20% of the Library's cardholders are now from the Town of Greenport.